Our mission is to be really good at what we do, to provide exceptional value to our customers, to provide a challenging, positive work experience for our staff, and to be profitable . . . all while maintaining a high standard of ethics and conduct.
We will run our business with the following priorities:
- ETHICS: Conduct our business in an ethical/legal way – nothing is worth going to jail for…and you sleep better. We don’t want to employ people who we can’t trust…or who we trust only because they are on our side.
- PROFITABILITY: We have to be profitable – a happy but broke company won’t last long.
- VALUE ADDED: As individuals and as a company we should always try hard to deliver exceptional value for what we are paid. We need to be good at what we do and we need to continually try to get better and represent our customers’ interests as we would our own.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: Have happy and challenged staff who feel like they are part of something…not just collecting a check. Work should be difficult, rewarding, and fun…if that’s possible.
- COMMUNICATION: Communication (internal and external) and teamwork are critical components of what will make us better than our competition. Effective communication should lead to effective teamwork. Our people must understand and support the big picture, not just what is in their “inbox.”
- RESPECT: If they’re not worthy of respect they shouldn’t work here. We will have zero tolerance for obnoxious behavior, harassment, discrimination, etc.